Thank you to Bettina for nominating me for the:
She is a courageous individual who was brave enough to follow her dream and move to the other side of the world – please check out her journey.
In order to spread the love here are 15 great blogs who deserve nomination:
1. Momasutra – A great blog on motherhood and thoughts
2. Going Green – Because we only have one world to live in (for now 🙂
3. Crafterhours – If you love crafting this is the site for you
4. Modernminis – Who doesn’t love miniatures??
5. Bits of Becky – Brilliant play kitchen design
7. Bake or Break – Warning-If you are dieting don’t click – you will surely ‘break’.
8. Anna White – My DIY IDOL!
9. I heart Organizing – another DIY IDOL
10. Rachel Coleman – The brilliant mother behind the singning time brand – she is amazing, if you didn’t check her blog out you would be missing out.
11. Dana made it – wish I had!
12.Yeladisco – This blog is in Hebrew so I hope you can view it properly (maybe with google translate?) A lovely design site.
13. Get Rich Slowly – Great blog for great finance and budgeting tips and advice.
14. Craftgossip – Adding to my endless list of projects I wish I had time to do
15. Emily Henderson – I love Design Star and I love her!
For those I’ve nominated – consider widnening the circle and choose 15 of your favourite blogs for your readers to check out.
Below are the winners’ guidelines:
Versatile Blogger Award – Rules for Winners
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Choose fifteen blogs to nominate and let them know by leaving a comment.
3. Request that the chosen blogs pass on the award to their favourite fifteen.
4. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
5. List seven things about yourself.